New Podcast Episode Explores Dunn’s Accomplishments, Career and What’s Next
In this new episode of The Rebuild SoCal Zone podcast, Rebuild SoCal Partnership’s Carol Church sits down with Lucy Dunn, former CEO and President of Orange County Business Council (OCBC), to discuss her major accomplishments, the difficult decision to retire, and what’s next in her career.
After 16 years in the role, Dunn is stepping down but says of her career, “At the end of the day, how do we make people’s lives incrementally better? What can we do to make the world a better place so that people can live more prosperously and enjoy a high quality of life?”
Talking infrastructure and innovation
Dunn is one of the most influential women in Orange County, if not the entire state of California. Learn more about:
- How she was appointed by a Republican and then Democratic governor.
- Her work with homelessness, housing, higher education, and health.
- Thoughts on COVID-19, Mobility 21, and private sector business advocacy groups.
- Things that align OCBC and Rebuild SoCal Partnership together.
- What’s she’s proudest of and why she thinks Orange County is one of the best places in the world.
Click play >>HERE<< to hear more about Lucy Dunn and her impactful role as CEO and President of Orange County Business Council.
Listen and learn more
Click to listen now on iTunes or Spotify and hear the full conversation with Lucy Dunn.
Find past episodes of The Rebuild SoCal Zone podcast. There are now two new podcast episodes a month! Sign up now to get alerted every time a new episode drops.
Stay up-to-date on all infrastructure issues by signing up for the Rebuild SoCal Partnership newsletter. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.