Talking Planning and Sustainability for the LA28 Olympic and Paralympic Games
In this episode of The Rebuild SoCal Zone podcast, host Jon Switalski sat down with Michelle Schwartz, Chief External Affairs Officer for LA28 to discuss the upcoming 2028 Olympic and Paralympic Games. We talk about where LA28 is in the planning process, the sustainability factor, and utilizing what LA already has to offer.
Learn more at https://la28.org/
“LA is such a perfect place to do this [host the games] because LA is all about creativity, diversity, innovation and optimism and that’s who we are too,” says Schwartz.
During this episode learn more about:
- LA28’s Radical Reuse Strategy
- What LA needs to do overall, to prepare for the Games
- Where the athletes village will be located
- How LA28 is working with local universities
- What existing venues will be used in the Games
Click play >>HERE<< to hear more.